Catch me if you can, wrestle-mania, tug-of-war, howl-fest….just a few of the games dogs play during doggie daycare at The Canine Connection. They’ll spend a few hours playing, take a nap, and then they’re back at it again full tilt.
There are a great many benefits to doggie daycare. Your dog gets the exercise, socialization, and stimulation he not only craves, but truly needs to make him happy and well-adjusted. Puppies and young dogs learn invaluable doggie social skills they will use throughout their lives.
The benefit to you is a dog who, at the end of the day, is just as tired and happy to lie on the couch as you are.
The Canine Connection's doggie daycare offers safe, secure play areas which are separated by size and play style. All playtime is supervised, of course.
Our ample, climate-controlled play space gives dogs the opportunity to play comfortably regardless of what the weather is doing outside. When the weather is nice, we also have great outdoor play areas for both big and small dogs.
- We require all dogs to be flea- and tick-free upon intake.
- Current on all vaccinations including Bordetella
- Male dogs age 6 months or older must be neutered.
- Female dogs who are currently in season or have been in season within the last 3 weeks are not allowed.
Doggie Daycare FAQ
- Make sure your dog meets all of our daycare requirements.
- Call us to schedule a time to introduce your dog.
- Bring your vaccination records, and plan to spend about 10 minutes filling out our enrollment forms. That's it!