- Please DO NOT BRING YOUR DOG TO THE 1ST CLASS
- Dogs must be at least six months old (five months if they have completed our puppy preschool class).
- Current on all vaccinations including Bordetella
- Only one handler per dog for the duration of the course
- Online registration is required. We cannot accept walk-in registrations. Payment must be made at the time of enrollment. Registrations received without payment will not be accepted. Classes are non-refundable.
Next Beginner Obedience Class will start on March 5th @ 6:30 p.m. !
Whether you simply want a well-behaved dog, or you aspire toward competition-level obedience, The Canine Connection’s Beginner Obedience class is the place to start.
In this class, our experienced professionals will introduce you and your dog to clicker training and then teach you to train your dog to:
- Pay attention to you.
- Walk nicely on a leash.
- Lie down
- Come when called
Class size is limited, so only those who have enrolled and paid for class are guaranteed a spot. If you choose to enroll in person during the first class, please DO NOT BRING THE DOG. The first class is orientation and is for people only.